Do you want fuller, thicker looking eyebrows? Microblading might be a great service to try.
Eyebrow Microblading also called “Eyebrow Embroidery” is a long lasting and a low maintenance solution to full natural eyebrows. As seen on Good Morning America and InStyle Magazine, anyone can benefit from microblading. From someone who just desires fuller, more defined brows, to someone who has gone through chemotherapy, or people who suffer from medical conditions such as Alopecia, Hypthyroidism, Lupus, or other diseases.
Microblading Consultation: 15 min – $15
The full treatment is a 2-step process:
- The first appointment is the initial application.
- The second appointment six weeks later is to touch up and ensure longevity of the colors used. The 2nd application ensures that the micro-pigments are healing properly and responding well.
Brow and Lash Services
|Unlike waxing, threading, or tweezing, brow-tinting is a color service that doesn’t take away any hair. It uses semi-permanent vegetable dye to enhance color, shape, and thickness. The benefits are immediate and can last up to 2-3 weeks.|
|Tinting gives the eyes definition and lets you go without mascara, for at least for a few weeks until eyelashes fall out and are replaced by new ones (shedding of eyelashes occurs naturally tinted or not).|
|Eyebrow / Eyelash Combo||$50|
|A semi-permanent treatment best described as a perm for your eyelashes. A lift gives lashes a nice shape upware and a realistic curl. Lasts up to two months.|
|Lash Lift with Tint||$100|
|Deepen the color of your eyelashes in addition to the more dramatic curve.|
|(This includes the necessary touch up appointment done 4-6 weeks following the first session.)|
|Recommended 1 Year Touch Up||$305|
Microblading, although semi-permanent, lasts between 6 – 18 months if proper aftercare instructions are maintained. In order to keep the color crisp, a touch-up service is required up to every 2 years depending on the individual’s skin and how well it holds the pigment.
Our licensed professionals have received their microblading certifications and have passed all Board of Health laws. They are aware of all safety precautions with this spa service and will provide a clean, safe, professional microblading experience.
First Service: Initial Microblading Application
This technique is a process that may be used to improve or create eyebrow definition, to cover gaps of lost hair, to extend the eyebrows, or may be used as a full reconstruction if the brows have little/no hair. Each microblading stroke is applied individually, allowing the tattoo artist/beauty therapist to control of the shape, color and density of the completed eyebrows.
The treatment begins with developing the desired shape, then using individual tattoo strokes or ‘feathers’ in the area to plot the shape and style requested. The color choice is patient specific and is mixed using a natural selection of micropigments to complement hair color and skin tone.
2 hours $555
*The cost for this service includes the second application done six weeks later.
Second Service: Second Microblading Application
The second appointment, six weeks later, is to touch up and ensure longevity of the colors used. The 2nd application ensures that the micro-pigments are healing properly and responding well.
*there is no charge for this service.
How to Prepare for Microblading
You must abide by the following guidelines to ensure your safety, as well as allow proper healing from a microblading procedure.
ONE MONTH PRIOR
- You must avoid Botox, fillers, facial peels, laser treatments and sunburns.
- Must be a month after chemotherapy or the use of cytotoxic antineoplastic agents.
ONE WEEK PRIOR
- To reduce swelling and possible bruising: No aspirin, ibuprofen, NSAIDs, blood thinners/anticoagulants.
- Vitamin E, fish oil, acne medication or medication with tretinoin (Retin-a), hormone supplementation, corticosteroids, antibiotics or anabolic steroids. (Tylenol is OK)
- No waxing or plucking.
24 HOURS PRIOR
- No alcohol, drugs or smoking.
- No caffeine the day of the procedure. These activities can negatively affect the condition of the skin, which can lead to color loss and difficult healing, as they may increase blood pressure and cause dehydration and sensitivity.
- Get a good night of sleep and drink lots of water to stay hydrated.
- If you are Diabetic, you must have your HBA1C in good range, and have a note from a doctor to verify.
**Please wear your everyday brow make-up to your appointment. This will give me a visual on how you like your brows to look on a daily basis. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me.
Aftercare Guideline for Microblading
Gently blot the area with a clean paper towel to absorb excess lymph fluid. Do this as often as needed to prevent dying throughout the rest of the day until oozing has stopped. Removing this fluid prevents hardening of the lymph.
Step 1- Cleanse the Area
Gently wash daily to remove bacteria and dead skin cells and lymph; if not gently removed, there is risk for loss of pigment. Carefully wash your eyebrows each morning and night with water and a gentle unscented soap, I prefer Dove bar soap. With a very light touch, use your fingertips to gently cleanse the eyebrows. Rub the area in a circular motion for 10 seconds and rinse with water ensuring that all soap is rinsed away. To dry, gently pat with a clean paper towel; do not use a towel or tissue. DO NOT use any cleansing products containing acids (glycolic, lactic, or AHA), or any exfoliants.
Step 2- Apply Ointment
Once your brows are fully dry, apply a rice grain amount of antibiotic aftercare ointment with a cotton swab, or clean hands and spread it across the microbladed area. Be sure not to over-apply as this will suffocate your skin and delay healing. The ointment should be barely noticeable on the skin, just enough to create a sheen.
- Use a fresh pillowcase.
- Let any build up or dry, dead skin naturally exfoliate. Picking can cause scarring or loss of color.
- No facials, Botox, chemical treatments or microdermabrasion for 4 weeks.
- Avoid hot, sweaty exercise for one week.
- Avoid direct sun exposure or tanning for 4 weeks after procedure. Wear a hat when outdoors.
- Avoid heavy sweating and long hot showers for the first 10 days.
- Avoid sleeping on your face for 10 days.
- Avoid swimming, lakes and hot tubs for 10 days.
- Avoid topical makeup and sunscreen on the area for 10 days.
- DO NOT rub, pick, or scratch the treated area.
Important note about showering: Limit your showers to 5 minutes so you do not create too much steam. Keep your face out of the water while you wash your body, then, at the end of your shower, wash your hair. Your face should only be getting wet at the very last end of the shower. Avoid excessive rinsing and hot water on the treated area. Following proper aftercare will result in the best healing and retention. Be good to your newly tattooed brows.