ON-SITE BUSINESS SERVICES
A treat for you and yours
Build teamwork with Tranquil Touch’s on-site business services.
What to expect from Tranquil Touch Spa
- Certified and insured technician
- Quick and easy waiver to sign
- Intake questions asked
- Always on time
- Sanitized massage area
- Pressure & techniques customized to your needs
- Stress reduction
- Aveda aromas & hand relief™ lotion
- Relaxing spa music
- Experienced, professional care
- 15 years in business to serve you
One of the main contributors to our everyday stress is our workplace. 70% of workers surveyed by a national survey stated that their job is very stressful. Stress is the #1 cause of disability. It costs employers billions of dollars a year on lost productivity and healthcare costs. Since the workplace is stressful, it seems like common sense to provide some means of stress relief at the workplace. More and more employers are recognizing that a regular massage can reduce the physical and mental effects of stress, thus reducing burnout and stress related diseases.
Most companies contract with massage therapists who schedule appointments with employees during breaks. The recipient is seated in a specially designed chair or table which allows the therapist to work on the back, neck, shoulders, arms and hands – addressing the common problem areas of today’s workers. The session includes relaxation music, Aveda aroma inhalation, and customized massage pressure while the worker is fully clothed. Treatments can last 10-60 minutes, the time for a coffee or lunch break.
Business Services Available
- Chair or Table Massage with a certified and insured massage therapist or esthetician
- Spa gift cards for holidays or incentives/prizes
- On-site or in-spa services. Spa parties available!
- Available for wellness fairs, work parties, client appreciation events, birthdays and more!
- Corporate event paid by business: $75 per hour per therapist, $25 travel fee
- Chair massage paid by employee: $1 per minute
- Gratuity: Always appreciated, but never expected.
Benefits of massage in the workplace for the employee:
- Stress/anxiety reduction
- Reduces muscle tension and pain
- Helps in prevention of Repetitive Stress Injuries (RSI)
- Boosts alertness, energy and production
- Improved circulation and immune system
- Reduction of absenteeism due to job stress
Benefits of massage in the workplace for the company:
- Improves productivity
- Increases employee retention
- Decreases absenteeism
- Improves job satisfaction
- Improves employee morale
- Valuable, low cost benefit