For your best experience
For the comfort of all our guests, please silence all cell phones and refrain from cell phone use when visiting the spa.
We understand that cancellations are sometimes inevitable. To ensure appointments are available when you need them and for others, we require at least a 24-hour advance notice for appointment cancellations or rescheduling. However, appointments with two or more services, spa parties or treatments 2 hours or longer, require a minimum of 48-hour notice. If this policy is not followed, we will have to charge for service(s).
No Shows, No Call, Rescheduling
Appointments missed or rescheduled outside our cancellation policy are billed at full price. We will use any method of payment on file to pay for missed services.
To ensure you receive your full service, please arrive 15 minutes early. Be aware that late arrivals may not receive full treatment and will be billed the full treatment price.
Onsite Business Services
Email us at email@example.com to learn more about onsite chair massages for your next wellness fair or employee appreciation day.
Gift Cards & Series of 5 Gift Cards
Gift cards/Series of Five Cards are redeemable for service or product purchases only. Gift cards/Series of Five Cards expire one year from purchase date and that day is clearly written on the gift card/series card. Gift cards/Series of Five Cards must be present by redeemer to receive product or services. Gift cards/Series of Five Cards are non-refundable or redeemable for cash. All Gift Card/Series of Five Cards purchases are final. Gift cards cannot be used to purchase Series of Five Cards or Gift Cards.
One discount per client, per day. No discounts or coupons may be used with existing specials or Series of Five Cards. No refunds on services, gift cards, series cards or products.
Credit Card on File
All appointments require a credit card/gift card/series card on file when scheduling.
NSF Check Policy
Returned checks require full repayment, along with the bank fee of $35.
Professional conduct is expected by all parties. A treatment may be ended at any time by the therapist or the client. The therapist has a right to ask that no visitors be in the room with the client during service. Our goal is to ensure your needs are met every visit. Once you are in your room, disrobe to your comfort level and remove all jewelry and hair accessories. If at any time you are uncomfortable, let the therapist know. On a one to ten pain scale, you should never experience a seven. If you do, let your therapist know immediately. If there are any areas that you DO NOT want massaged, let us know.
Spa Party Policies
All parties must be held with credit card info or prepaid.
- The cancellation period for parties is 7 days
- At confirmation, we will charge ½ of the total amount of services and gratuity, other half due upon day of services
- If there are any last minute changes to services or cancellations within the cancellation period, the original scheduled services will be billed at full price.
- There is a 20% gratuity added to all parties 4 or more
- It is recommended that the host/other members of party take a tour of spa so that to ensure that our accommodations will meet their needs.
- To help with time, it is best to e-mail/fax new client intakes to the party host before the party, so that all paperwork is already complete.
- If the party is planning on bringing in food/drinks they are to let us know beforehand.
- If party is planning on opening presents they are to let us know beforehand.
- The party is scheduled to be here during their treatments, we may also have other clients coming in. If a party wants to have the spa to themselves or stay later following treatments, they may rent the spa for $350 an hour. In some cases
- If there is a party and other clients are in building, the party needs to remember that this is a spa and our other clients are trying to relax. Guests of the spa are expected to be respectful of others and our relaxing atmosphere. The spa should be quiet so that it does not bother others.